OAuth2.0 API Security
In Temeda platform v2.63, we have implemented Oauth2.0 to provide stronger and more secure authentication to the Temeda API toolset.
OAuth2.0 is a standard security protocol for user authentication in modern web applications and APIs. OAuth is a standard that apps can use to provide client applications with secure delegated access. OAuth works over HTTPS and authorizes devices, APIs, servers, users, and applications with access tokens rather than credentials.
Temeda customers who utilize our Developer APIs can now leverage the OAuth2.0 standard to gain access to account and fleet data. For more information about our API toolset, visit the Temeda API Developer Portal and sign up to get started: https://temeda.portal.azure-api.net
Check out a quick video on how to authenticate to the Temeda APIs using classic auth or OAuth2.0: https://temeda.portal.azure-api.net/how-to-authenticate
Temeda IoT Platform Overview:
Looking for ways to integrate your fleet, vehicle and equipment data using the Temeda APIs?
- ERP & Custom Data Integrations: Reduce system silos and gain a competitive advantage:
- Leverage your ERP systems and business intelligence where it is needed most. By connecting the Temeda API with your ERP systems, you can develop solutions that are greater than the sum of its parts.
- Build your own data and services to enable your enterprise – or develop solutions for your customer’s customers.
- We’ve enabled ERP connections in SAP, JD Edwards, Viewpoint, and others to help customers get the right data into the right hands.
- Build your own Services: Explore new opportunities in today’s digital marketplace:
- Temeda empowers anyone to accelerate their digital presence. By providing you with a set of secure, open APIs – you can build new integrations, solutions, and applications on top of the Temeda IoT platform.
- Boost your digitization strategy with our full suite of API and data-sync and sharing services.