Temeda App 2.2.3 launching this week!
New Maintenance 2.0 Video Tutorials
Non-Powered Asset Tracking via MC-1 telematics device:
- Display the Telematics Device Battery Percentage and colored graphic in the Asset Popup (Asset Tab).
- Display Battery Voltage value in the Asset Popup (Detail Tab).
- Display Temp Sensor value in the Asset Popup (Detail Tab).
- Added alerts for Telematics device battery Percent, battery voltage, and device temperature low/high.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes:
- Fix for weekly/monthly reports that were getting sent every day, will now only send weekly or monthly.
- Added ability to create a Task on the fly while editing or adding a Plan.
- Allow admin users the ability to view, filter, and export a list of the customer’s Unassigned Devices.
- Fix to only export filtered data, not entire list.
- Updated Temeda email templates, replaced reference to “MRM” with “Temeda App”.
- Fixed bug on Internet Explorer that would not users edit a Plan and Save.
- Added additional support for Calamp 3030 device.
- Enhancements to make Maintenance pages more user friendly on mobile devices.
- Fix for filtering camera events on a mobile device.
- Improved User Experience and menu navigation within reporting for desktop and mobile users.