At Temeda, our objective is to help you achieve your goals: operating your fleets more efficiently, improving safety, minimizing downtime, maximizing utilization, reducing costs, or any other goal for your company!
One of our customer’s frequently-mentioned managerial goals is to
With that in mind, we’ve created a new dashboard to help Temeda Platform Managers better understand user adoption of the Temeda solution throughout their organization: the User Activity Dashboard.
With this tool, your organization can know that it is properly utilizing your investment in technology to maximize your operations and income.
User adoption is how new users become acclimated to a product or service and decide to keep using it. The adoption rate helps you make informed decisions that will bring insight and control variables that were unknowable before.
The Temeda solution contains modules and capabilities used by various customers for many different reasons. The User Activity Dashboard gives customers a holistic view of user adoption of the Temeda solution throughout an organization.
The User Activity Dashboard can show you information such as:
- Which users are using which areas of the app
- Which users are not using the app
- The number and percent of active users
- User activity distribution
- Breakdowns of when users are most active.
As with all of our dashboards, you can select various date ranges, filters, groupings, and drill-down items.
To learn more, visit the User Activity Dashboard page on our help site.
Key Metrics: User Actions
- Total User Actions by Day (Viewed, Created, Updated, Deleted)
- Total User Actions by Type (Map, Assets, Reports, Locations, Maintenance, Inspections, etc.)
- Activity Distribution by Type
- Total Actions by User Email address, User Role, Hierarchy Level
- Activity Breakdown Timeframe
Key Metrics: User Logins
- Active Users %
- User Logins by Day (Web and Mobile)
- Logins by Email address, User Role, Hierarchy Level
- User Login Breakdown
- Date Range (Last 30 days, Month to Date, Year to Date, etc.)
- Time Unit (Day, Week, Month)
- Summary Level (Email, User Role, API User, Hierarchy Levels)
- Action (All, Viewed, Created, Updated, Deleted)