Join our Partner Network today!
Your customers gain access to the entire Temeda business solution suite.
Join our team
- Customer Discovery & Onboarding Process Experience
- Turn Key/Semi Custom/Custom SaaS
- Designed to Integrate with Every Manufacturers Hardware: Morey, Cal Amp, Global Star, Quake Mobile, Xirgo, Smart Witness, Whatever Our Customers Need.
- White Label User Interface Option
- Sales Support
- Account Managers & Team of Customer Support
- Full Turn Key Solution or Selective Services Offering
- Hardware Provisioning, Sales
- Cellular Service Contract and Management
- Back End Data Management
- Data Push Service / API Pull
- User Interface
- Device Management
- Custom Support: Level 1 (and / or) Level 2 (and / or) Level 3
- Hardware Installation Training & Support
- Asset Specific Data Element Productization
- Custom Product Development
- Customize User Interface
- Integration with OEM Hardware via AEMP Standard data feed
- Customer Direct Billing or Sub Contract Billing
Wide range of integrations
Temeda’s robust back-end engineering means that customer’s existing systems can integrate seamlessly into our apps.
Other methods of integrations are also available upon request.
Active Directory / Single Sign-On
Easily add or remove users with Active Directory — or use Single Sign-On (SSO) to provide quick and secure access to authorized platform users.
Temeda can integrate telemetry data with asset data housed in our customer’s system, which allows for synced and accurate data between systems.
Customers can use this type of integration to expand on the data displayed in Temeda, automatically structure their hierarchy, and more!
3rd Party Maintenance Systems
Temeda can integrate with 3rd party maintenance systems to share or display data.
For example, Temeda can streamline a mechanic’s site workflow by creating a map of machines with maintenance alerts (automatically pulled from a customer’s maintenance system).